I’ve been tagged by Kerri over at Undiagnosed But We are Okay With That. Now I must answer her questions, tag a few other unsuspecting folks, and make them answer my questions!! Here goes!!
1. Favorite movie?
The Original “Yours, Mine, and Ours” starring Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda.
2. Would you sky dive? No
3. Would you rather be a Pirate or Cowboy? Cowboy
4. Who would you rather have over for dinner:
George Clooney or George Carlin (yes, I know Carlin is dead!)? Clooney, defintely Clooney!
5. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have no idea. I do like, “You Make Everything Glorious” by The David Crowder Band, Not sure if it’s appropriate funeral music though!
6. Cruise or hike? Cruise
7. Are you athletic? NO!
8. If you pretended you were athletic, what sport would you play? Soccer
9. Are you afraid of bugs? Some of them. I’m allergic to bee stings.
10. (this one is a toughie) What is the hardest part of your day? Waking up.
11. (not so tough) What is your favorite part of the day? When the kids are all asleep!
12. What is your dream job? Making money from blogging and writing.
13. How did you meet your spouse/lover/partner? At church
14. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? And NO you cannot answer have more money. Unless you are Donald Trump answering this question. To not have had my daughter get a brain tumor.
15. Would you prefer a dozen roses or a box of chocolates? The bad me says chocolate. The good me says roses.
16. Speaking of George Carlin (see question 4) how weird was it that he was the conductor in Thomas the Train?
Very and so was Ringo, I think!
17. Speaking of Thomas the Train Conductors, who is the strangest person to play the conductor: Ringo Starr, George Carlin or Alec Baldwin? Alec Baldwin, for sure. I had no idea that he was ever the conductor.
18. Favorite charity or cause? Anything to do with helping sick or disabled kids. My current favorite is Designing 4 Hope.
19. If you could spend a weekend with any famous person who would it be and why? Oh, and if you pick a Kardashian be prepared for me to heckle you.
Ick! No Kardashians. I pick John Schneider because he is still pretty gorgeous, (except I don’t like his hair now)and he’s a good guy and a fellow Jesus follower.
20. Favorite book or author? I recently read, “Able” by Nancy Henderson Wurst. This is the very inspiring story of how one company’s disabled workforce became the key to extraordinary success! It’s all about how David Morris, owner of Habitat International came to start a program for disabled workers in his company and how they became it’s heart and soul. Maybe I’ll do a book review post on this book, someday!
21. What country would you like to visit, other than your own? Australia
22. Do you remember your first kiss? Not really, but I do remember my first kiss with my husband.
23. Favorite decade? I don’t have one
24. How happy are you that you are now half-way thru this list of personal questions? Very!
25. What was the last thing you ate? Quinoa with roasted brussel sprouts and tomatoes.
26. If you could change places with anyone for the day, who would it be and why?
I should name some great humanitarian like Mother Theresa, but I’m going to say someone rich like Bill Gates’wife!
27. Of the many quirks that make your child special, what is the most endearing one?
The current thing is how much she absolutely loves counting the chimes of the grandfather clock. She gets so happy and excited about it!
28. What book are you currently reading? Mom Blogging for Dummies
29. What would you tell your 20-something self NOT to do?
That’s hard. I was already a mom of 2 by the time I was 20! Not be so serious, maybe!
30. Favorite take-out food?
Either pizza or Chinese. Can’t decide.
31. How did you get started blogging?
After discovering that there was such a thing as blogs, I decided I could do it too. I like to write and also discovered (when I went back to college online) that my instructors thought I was good at writing. None of my papers ever received under 95%.
32. Speaking of blogs, which one must you read every day? No, you don’t have to pick me. BUT it would be cool if you could provide the link so we could meet your favorite bloggess. I promise no one’s feelings will get hurt. Okay, I cannot promise but I don’t think they will.
I decline to answer this question!
33. How many languages do you speak? one
34. Have you ever hidden in the closet to eat the last piece of chocolate in the house? Hidden-yes, but not in the closet.
35. What is your least favorite chore? Putting clothes away
36. Would you want to rule the world? Heck no!
37. What adventure would you tell your 20-something self they had to do before getting married and/or having children? Travel
38. If you could be a super hero what would your name and super power be? Mamaneversleeps-my superpower would be never needing to sleep! I’m always tired!
39. How happy are you that I could only think of 39 questions? Very!
Following are my tagees. Don’t worry I will not torture you with 50 or even 39 questions! Since I have no imagination for these kids of things, I’m thinking that 15 questions are even more than enough and I’m stealing some from Kerri!
1) Shelley at All of Me. Shelley is a single mom who blogs about life with her three sons!
2) Dog For David. Another one of my favorite blogs. This mom blogs about life with her two special needs sons.
3) Pinulotta at Catholic Homeschooling Joy. Pinulotta, a devout Catholic blogs about her faith and homeschooling her son.
1) What is your favorite book?
2) What is your favorite movie?
3) Do you have a favorite sport? If so what is it?
4) What’s your favorite color?
5) What’s your favorite food?
6) What’s your favorite charity or cause?
7) Why did you start blogging?
8) Do you prefer camping or hotels?
9) Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors?
10) What is your most embarrassing moment?
11) If you were given a free do-over for anything what would you use it for to do-over again differently?
12) Who is your hero?
13) What is your idea of a dream job?
14) Do you have any allergies? If so what are they?
15) What is your idea of a dream vacation?