Thank you for your interest in working with me! I truly appreciate and gladly welcome your support!
I offer the following options to advertise here:
- Sponsored posts and reviews- $50.00. Sponsored posts and reviews include two shares on Facebook, one tweet, and one pin.
- I will publish your guest post on my website if I feel it fits in well with my mission to spread disability and chronic illness awareness in a positive manner for $50.00
- I will place your ad for your product, service or website to my sidebar, if I feel it is a good fit for my blog for a donation of $15.00 per month.
- If I believe your product, service, or website is a good for my YouTube channel viewers, I’ll give a shoutout for a donation of $50.00.
Other Requirements and Information:
- For sponsored blog posts and videos or product reviews I will require a complete full sized product-not a sample or your service free of charge for a mutually agreed upon length of time.
- Any products sent to me will not be returned.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the sender
- Product reviews may take up to 30 days to be published.
- I only endorse and recommend products or services that I have and love or wish that I had and that I believe would be helpful to my readers.
My areas of expertise and experiences are of particular interest to special needs families and /or homeschooling families.
I have been a special needs mother for over 20 years.
I was a homeschooling pioneer way back in 1984 and will continue to homeschool until the last of my 9 children graduates in 2019!
I am available to write articles on the following topics:
- How to start homeschooling
- How to get started in special needs homeschooling
- NYS homeschooling rules and regulations
- Curriculum modification for special needs
- Creating special needs learning materials
- Special needs family living
- Personal experiences being the mom of a special needs brain tumor survivor
- Childhood brain tumors
- Pilocytic Astrocytoma
- Aggressive behavior
- Special needs teen issues
- Special Needs Guardianship
- Special needs transition to adulthood
- Disability advocacy
- Disability awareness
- Special needs in the community
- Special needs resources
You can find examples of my work at the following places:
- Inspiration Porn and the Exploitation of People With Disabilities
- Charlotte’s Web Medical Marijuana
- Five Nutritional challenges of Special Needs Children
- Top Tips for Summer Barbecue and Food Safety
- Music and Movement for Children and Adults With Special Needs
- Special Clothing for Special People
- Sports Opportunities for People With Special Needs
You can contact me at:
PO Box 123
Gilbertsville, NY 13776
This policy is valid from July 2013 to 2017.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Sylvia Phillips. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
As the owner of this blog I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog does not contain or publish adult content of any type. This is a family friendly, G rated blog.
This blog is currently a member of the Amazon Affiliate program and Google Adsense.
I also have an amazon store Bethany’s Business, featuring products of interest to special needs families and/or homeschooling families.
I do my best to mention it when posts contain affiliate links. If you should decide to purchase any items through my affiliate links I will receive a tiny commission! 100% of all commissions earned go toward providing a better quality of life for my daughter, Bethany, a brave brain tumor survivor and special girls! Thank you very much for your support!
I only endorse and/or recommends products or services that I have and love or wish that I had and that I believe would be helpful to my readers.
I am not a professional counselor, psychologist, therapist, or teacher. Therefore the information, recommendations, referrals, and/or advice contained within this blog are my own opinions and should not to be construed as professional recommendations, advice, or treatment or any kind.
I make no guarantees that any product or book that I recommend or advice that I may give will cure your child of any special need, disability, illness, or learning difference.
I will not be liable for any damages, deaths, injuries, or other mishaps that may result from following any advice contained within this blog.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
“Faith, Hope, and Love” is a safe and welcoming place for all
I am a follower of Jesus and I believe that Jesus commands us to treat everyone with love, kindness, and respect regardless of race, religion, skin color, social class, abilities, disabilities, convictions, opinions, choices, lifestyle, sexual preference, or sexual identity!
I believe that we can agree to disagree if necessary while still being loving, kind, and respectful to each other!
I will not tolerate and will delete bullying or any comments that I judge to be hateful, rude, or derogatory toward others.
All comments must be “G” rated and family friendly. I will not tolerate and will delete any comments that I judge to be “adultish ” in nature.