1) There is no definite nodular masslike enhancement in the cerebellum to suggest residual/recurrent disease.
Translation: There is no tumor regrowth!
2) There is redemonstration of encephalomalacia and gliosis in the posterior left parietal lobe with ex vacuo dilation of the posterior body, atrium, and occipital horn of the left lateral ventricle.
Translation: There is massive brain damage caused by a massive hemorrhagic stroke in the left parietal/occipital lobe.
3) There is moderate opacification of the left frontal sinus with mucosal thickening and mild thickening in the right frontal sinus. Translation: There is evidence of a sinus infection.
4) There is mild mucosal thickening in the bilateral ethmoid air cells -right greater than left.
5) There is mild mucosal thickening in the right chamber of the sphenoid sinus.
6) There is mild mucosal thickening in the bilateral maxillary sinuses with probably small polyps or mucous retention cysts.
(Sinus infection with what may be small cysts or polyps)
7) There has been interval development of moderate opacification of the left mastoid air cells and minimal opacification of the right mastoid air cells.
8) There is nonspecific cerebral white matter signal abnormality again noted in the right frontal lobe white matter.
Translation: There is brain damage in the right frontal lobe. One of her seizure focal points
9) There is no hydrocephalus.